2nd Floor Rear 2014 needs a fleet of outstanding volunteers to make their third year the smoothest and sexiest yet!
Do you ❤ ART? Does you resume need an extracurricular? Do you wanna shmooze with Chicago’s hot new thangs? Are you a generous soul with some time to donate? If you said “yes” to any of these (out-loud or in your head) then this position is right for you!
We need help:
– Posting fliers throughout Logan Square, Bucktown, Ukrainian Village, Avondale, Humboldt Park, Wicker Park, and all major Universities
– Wheat pasting large posters
– Delivering festival materials to event venues
– Crafting fabric pennant banners and Kickstarter rewards
– Help event producers set up for events and install work
– The extraordinarily trustworthy can help run and monitor events
– The extra-dedicated and outgoing can act as festival “docents,” escorting festival-goers from venue to venue
– Helping venues with breakdown and cleanup
1.) Email 2FR 2014’s Volunteer Task Force Captain Karly at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting her know you’re interested and what your special skills are.
2.) Sit and enjoy the feeling of good karma flowing back at cha. We seriously appreciate you volunteering. You will be rewarded with snacks and 2FR schwag.
Thanks for reading through this! Please forward to any potentially interested friends/roommates/randos!