Help and Stuff Wanted!
We’re gearing up for our March 12 fundraiser with Hume Chicago (learn more about the event here) and could use a couple things from our friends and supporters!
- Folding chairs
- Folding table
- Christmas lights (or, you know, hanging lights that make everything look festive)
- GENTLY USED, super cute vintage clothing and/or housewares
- Help moving stuff, cleaning, and setting up on Friday, March 11
- Help setting up on Saturday, March 12
- Help running the fundraiser from 7 to 11ish on Saturday, March 12
STUFF most be dropped off at our new space at 3242 W. Armitage this WEDNESDAY or FRIDAY. Pickup can be arranged IF you are in the Humboldt Park/Logan Square areas. Email for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LABOR gets you free admission to our Saturday fundraiser, and a free raffle ticket if you donate 2 or more hours of your time! Just drop us a line and let us know your availability. Email for details: email@example.com.